11.12.2014

the Evening Workshop opens for the season!



It's been a long time, far too long since I posted here. I don't expect many of you are still out there, but never the less as I'm still around, and still when the mood strikes- making things, then you can't totally count me out just yet.

It's that time of year. The snow has fallen and it's dark around... 4:30? Yes, that's about right. So it's time to make dinner, get the kids tucked into their beds, and come into the studio for a little fun. Last night was the first of many to come, when I made one bear.  One bear. That's it, but compared to what I've been doing with the Polka Dot Club, which is so similar but so different, making a very little bear feels all new. I'm excited about things to come. I hope you are too.

soon,
xxxjennifer




7 comments:

  1. Hi! Congrats to you and I'm so happy that you're creating again. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's exciting that you have found some time to be back in the studio creating your one of kinds again. I love seeing the process from beginning to end when your working on your bears and silly friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here and sooo... excited! Robert :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all of your recent news and congratulations! Can't wait to see what's coming next! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Jennifer! I´m - still - here! ;) Can´t wait to see more of your beautiful cratures... *Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed you, but I love your Poka Dot club too! Cant wait to see what is coming up!!

    ReplyDelete