6.19.2012

*** NEW PIECES IN THE SHOP *** ++++++++ NEXT WEEK! ++++++++


I've been slowly gathering new pieces over the last month but in an attempt to be of the moment- I've been working on a handful of patriotic pieces just in time for the 4th. So, I think I'll have to split my shop updates into two... I'll be posting (mostly one-of-a-kind) bears and animals next Wednesday and another group of pieces later in July (closer to my due date... time is flying by and this baby is growing and kicking and reminding me daily that IT WON'T BE LONG NOW).

4th of July Shop Update 
Wednesday June 27th 12 noon CST 
(1pm EST, 11am MST, 10am PST)

with a PREVIEW! from 11:30- 11:55am CST- 
that's 25 min to browse all the pieces at your leisure


All the new pieces for the Preview and proper Update, will be on view at the Shop. Do ask me if you have any questions at all, as I'm always happy to help! I'll be working up to the last minute on Wednesday- be sure to stop by the blog to see everything in process.

No comments:

Post a Comment