6.05.2011

today...

The yard is in bloom and it's Sunday (aka family day around here)! Plans for a little park action, a little reading, laying about, hmmm what else? and maybe just maybe I'll get out into the garden. I have two peony bushes in bloom- are they the most beautiful flowers? (images from google image)



As a side note- all the bears and animals have found homes. Thanks to everyone for supporting my work- I can't tell you how happy I am to be able to make my living doing what I love. So, Thank You.

3 comments:

  1. Wow they are really wonderfull. I never knew that peonies have so many types and colors but without any dounts those are so beautiful.

    Greetings holiday apartment london

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I have never seen so many kinds of roses at one place. I love what you did. Love is everywhere

    Greetings, short term rentals Barcelona

    ReplyDelete