10.23.2010

check out the cuties...

Yesterdays update was such a resounding success, but above all- Ollie and Owl, the collaboration I did with Crystal Hanehan of Vintage by Crystal was the hit of the day. If you wanted to bring a little something spookily sweet into your collection- check out all the beautiful owls she recently made. She's so good...



Ohhh and if you were hoping to pick up one of my Halloween pieces- there are still a few available over on my website... the big surprise to me- that Henry is still around?! Those vintage googly eyes are amazing (not the glue on kind- these are old and they lock into the fabric). He almost looks like he's wearing a pair of eyeglasses... Funny and totally ridiculous. 
Okay, I'm off to the post office and to spend the day RELAXING!


No comments:

Post a Comment