6.03.2010

today in the studio/garden- bunnies and blooms

I've been working on these new bunnies for the last few days. I love this hand dyed blue gray color with the black. I think they'll look quite handsome once finished- they still need noses and something to wear???- Claude LOVES them as is. He starts pointing and laughing every time he's seen them... Anyway, I was outside admiring all the lush green and flowers in the backyard and I thought I'd share. Who doesn't love a peony? I put this one in 3 years ago now, and this is the first year it really looks like something- and man alive it's been beautiful this year. Happy day to all!




11 comments:

  1. That is quite possibly the sweetest bunny trio I've ever seen! And your peonies look wonderful and I bet they smell even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, just adorable. The peonies look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe your bunnies need a little knapsack on their backs? Just a touch of vintage fabric...Adorable as is.
    Stefanie in Cape Charles, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea- just a little something will be just right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen!

    Ain't flowers grand? I've 3 Peonies in my yard. I moved in my home in 2006 and have not seen them bloom near as well as they have this year! They've bloomed the dickens out of themselves! My Irises also did swimmingly this year. Perhaps it was due to all the rain we had last year here in MI?

    Claude giggles... image that. ;)

    a m y

    ReplyDelete
  6. I desperately want a bunny! Are they going up for sale soon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These lil' bunnies are soo adorable!! Cute the way to photographed them too!

    ReplyDelete