4.17.2010

I'm so Excited!





I've just gotten off the phone with Michelle from Rose Mille in Stillwater MN and I'm going to be teaching a workshop next month at Bloom! Both Kaari Meng of French General and Miss Michelle Rose Jorgensen herself will be teaching classes all sent in the beautiful Rose Mille Shop Classroom. For anyone who's never been to this shop or to Stillwater in general- it's well worth the trek. Plus the International Quilt Market in Minneapolis is the same weekend!

Stay Tuned for all the details or check out the Bloom Website (I'm not up there just yet- but hey, we just decided everything today!)




6 comments:

  1. I've been to a few of the workshops deffinatly try and get to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that store looks GORGEOUS! I'll have to field trip up there sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous! rose mille is such a wonderland... stillwater itself is a magical place and RM makes it even more so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I wish I could visit! I'm a native Minnesotan and LOVE when you mention what's going on in the area. As a girl we used to visit Stillwater, my cousins lived just over the draw bridge in WI. LOVED the shopping, the houses, and having lunch on the river. I can't wait to visit again someday... Have a great workshop!

    Best wishes,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Princess Lasertron, I met you at Silver Bella! I even took a photo of you with your wreath. So glad you posted. (I was helping Kaari Meng, Rose Mille is my shop!)

    We will look forward to your field trip to Stillwater!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer is such an asset to Bloom! Here's to more amazing workshops in the future! Minnesota is so lucky!

    Michelle
    (again)

    ReplyDelete