3.20.2010

little patch of sun to knit in-



I've been taking break from the studio and in this down time I've started a new knitting project. I post often about starting my new projects and I'm making a mental note to actually post about the finished ones- I think I have yet to do that. Note made.
At any rate, I inherited this navy blue yarn and while it's not my favorite color I really like the stripe I've worked out for this sweater for Claude. Now I'm fully aware that it's getting warmer and (fingers crossed) he won't have too much use for a sweater all that much longer but inevitably it will get cool again, so I guess I'm planning ahead. My good friend Jennie made this pattern for baby Claude and while it still fits I'm certain he'll have outgrown it by fall- and I can't imagine a winter without one so I'm trying my hand at it. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. That is a neat picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, although I'm doubting you actually need it. That is a very lovely photo of some talented hands :)

    ReplyDelete