3.09.2010

last night-

I stayed up late to dye a bunch of new colors for a special bear for Claude. I'd started this while home visiting my parents some weeks ago- but that batch of colors had to be abandoned after I realized in my sleep deprived state I didn't draw out enough pattern pieces- so I didn't have enough fabric to make a whole bear. That was frustrating to say the least...
So coming into the studio this morning I was so pleased to see a bunch of beautiful colors and a half made little bear. I'm looking forward to making more of these in different color combinations- I wonder which I'll end up giving Claude? Maybe I'll let him pick.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the blue/green combo.
    Yes, please make some pandas!
    I am sure Claude would enjoy picking out his special bear! Such a thoughtful Momma you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo and sweet story

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweetest bear I bet they are ll going to be as lovely as this

    ReplyDelete