3.04.2009

Drawers (continued)... and Paint Chips!



Nearly every time I find myself in one of the big box home stores, I head over to the Paint Section to fill my pockets with my color palette of the day. What I've ended up with is color chips here and there in my studio. My favorite use to date: drawer labels. I've used them on my big metal cabinet and cut them down for my little utility drawers. They add the perfect little bits of color here and there, and make remembering "what's in there?" ohhh so much easier! Is there anything better than paint chips?

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. If I remember well, they're very satisfying to write on, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable are those little birdies sitting on the drawer handles, where did you get those or are they made by you?

    ReplyDelete