4.10.2012

there are certain things around here which are becoming increasingly difficult to hide...


I've been going about my days the last months, keeping my growing belly under wraps but it seems as the weather warms and I peal off the winter layers my bump is getting more and more prominent- as a pregnant belly is apt to do. Finally I felt like I had a moment when I could write to make the big announcement here... This baby (don't be fooled by the pink- I think it's a girl, but we're not finding out), sweet number two, is due in early August. I've felt well this pregnancy, a little tired and slow but that's to be expected; though, there were a few personal things that came up last year which made this a very hard and long road- which makes me all the happier to be here, now.

We went to our 20 week ultra sound last week, I'd planned to post that photo to make this announcement but it was seriously lacking. What's that?! This baby is very hard to make out in the image, where Claude was clear and dare I say cute. So this pensive photo of myself a few weeks ago in the studio will have to do... WELCOME BABY # TWO... so excited to meet you.

As far as the studio goes, I'm slowing getting back to work this week- spending what time I do have organizing and tidying up loose ends. My parents just left town yesterday and I have more house guests later in the week, so our social calendar has been packed- just the way I like it. All these good visitors do keep me out of the studio but I expect I'll be back to work again as usual in a week or so...
until then,
JM


21 comments:

  1. How great! Wish you and your family all the best!!
    Love Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! Congratulations!! What a Blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Another little life from God is something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! It will be nice for you to hear the pitter patter of another set of feet. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes and hope all goes well. Your mom must be so excited! Take care of yourself and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! To all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful! Congratulations to the family!

    may Blessings abound always for you!

    Your creations are always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I'm happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful! Enjoy being pregnant...what a miracle it is!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  10. O wauw,congratulations!!!!Beautifull belly!!...:O)
    Love from Holland,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Jennifer and Jay...It sounds like your doing well and enjoying your pregnancy. Your picture is so cute.
    Thank you so much for sharing this special news with us. Looking forward to meeting your little one in August.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh jennifer! Congratulations.... such sweet news. Enjoy these exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  13. princess lisa of nyApril 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM

    What happy news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fabulous news!! congratulations to you all...you look beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jen....congratulations!!!!! It's been way too long. I'd love to get together before baby #2 arrives:)
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations and much happiness on your newest creation.
    Blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! I am so behind! Exciting to see your family expanding!! Rachel

    ReplyDelete