5.02.2010

A surprise for you... two new bears!



Just in time to arrive for Mothers Day- I've made these bears as a surprise for all of you who read the blog- I'm offering them to you first!
I've been working on all of the Special order Lady Bears for the last weeks and while working on them I thought a Mother and another "little one" were in order. The black bear "Little One" is the same size as the Ladies, and "Mother" is larger- They look like a big family altogether in my studio right now...

If you'd like to place an order just email me- These two pieces are ready to ship off to their new home tomorrow (or as soon as payment is received). Check out all the images and info below- or see more images on my website. (layaway is available).






----------- Little One -----------
Black Mohair, Wool Felt Pads, Stuffed with Excelsior, Fully Jointed,
Glass Eyes, Hand Dyed Wool Pants and Liberty of London Shirt.
"happy Mother's Day" pin (removable) sign.
Lightly Dyed and Aged, Limited Edition of 2, 6.5" Tall.
$210 + shipping.
- sold -





----------- Mother -----------
Long Cream Mohair, Wool Felt Pads, Stuffed with Excelsior,
Fully Jointed, Glass Eyes, Hand Dyed Wool and Cotton Dress
with a vintage buttons. Vintage "Mother's Day" Pin Back Button.
Lightly Dyed and Aged, Limited Edition of 2, 9.5" Tall.
$250 + shipping.
- sold -



Hope you're all enjoying your weekend! It's beautiful here today- and now that my work is done for the day- I'm headed into the Garden. I'll be checking in and replying to emails sporadically throughout the day.

2 comments:

  1. Her dress is so lovely. Perfect momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creations and have been following your blog for years.Your bears,animals and cake toppers are oh so sweet!

    ReplyDelete