5.06.2010

learning and teaching- part two


The larger of the two events I'll be teaching at this year is THE CREATIVE CONNECTION held on September 16th, 17th, and 18th. It's a 3-day conference and market created by Nancy Soriano and Jo Packham of Where Woman Create for creative women and women entrepreneurs. There are so many events, workshops, panels, and one on one tutorials packed into these three days. Find out all the details on the Creative Connection website, blog, facebook, and twitter... but below you'll find a short list of just some of the highlights-


THE CREATIVE CONNECTION will bring together women who are passionate
about being creative in their lives as artists, business owners, bloggers, and more.
Come learn, network, market, and create.

  • Learn how to use tech and social media to grow your audience and business.
  • Sign up daily at the Smart Bar for one-on-one and small group advice.
  • Attend Entrepreneurial panels, a vibrant HandMade Market where you can shop for great items (and sell your own), and events where women entrepreneurs in the tech, craft, and artisan communities will talk freely about what they love most.
  • Key Note Speakers:

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful opportunity! I'd love to attend the workshop for the mohair bunny. Perhaps someday you'll offer a class where the opposite gender is welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh- you know, I think we'd be happy to have you even though you are a guy! HA! I love the toys you make- I've seen you at a number of local show and it's all so cute cute cute F.T.
    Thanks for the note-
    JM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for the Bunny Class - I AM SO EXCITED! I hope to use the skills I learn for from you to restore my mom's steiff. :) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OFFERING THE CLASS! Nan

    ReplyDelete