10.29.2013

new mailing list! and a plea

The studio is a busy place these days as I ramp up for the holiday season... I'm trying to juggle a few too many things lately, and staying in touch here and via email seems to continue to fall through the cracks. So- in an attempt to remedy this situation I've created a new mailing list. Now if I want to send out a note about a new pattern, a few new pieces in the shop, or if I'll be attending a workshop or event- it will be quick and much more beautiful than my previous mailings.

All this said, I've been trying to hand type in every one's contact info into the new service but it's making me a crazy woman, so I thought I'd just ask for some help! If you'd like to be continue to on my mailing list, Please Sign Up Here! A million thanks! ~ Jennifer


HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC HALLOWEEN!
((C. and I in the corn maze last week--- loving this time of year))

No comments:

Post a Comment