6.12.2012

1. 2. 3.

Today was one of those deeply pleasurable days in the studio when things effortlessly came together and far more was accomplished than I'd thought possible. I've been working a little differently these last weeks- making bears and animals from start to finish in a day or so instead of working on multiple projects at once. It's much easier to work this way when making only one-of-a-kind pieces, and that's just what I've been doing. I have a few ideas about how these pieces will be presented in the shop, but I need a little more time before I nail all that down. Until then- I'm here, working away, happily enjoying the whole of the process with renewed excitement.



Today I cut out, pieces, stuffed, finished, and dresses this lady. There is still more to be done, the finishing touches are where all the goodness comes in, but still it's nice to see her go from a piece of fur to a bear. Well- HELLO THERE!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 comment: