2.15.2012

today is the day...

I'm making plans, drawing out rough ideas for st. pats, Easter, and spring, gathering fabrics and laying the ground work for all that will come out of the studio for the next few months. I love days like these- ones where you allow yourself to jump ahead and plow into the months to come.... sometimes I stick to the plan and sometimes I stray but this time always helps open up the studio in my mind and get me excited about make make making all new new new things.

one pile on the studio table right now- dresses for 2 St. Pats bears- just two- surprises for 
the shop- someday- soon (and yes! that is more fabric i designed and had made):
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 comment:

  1. I love your spoonflower fabric!! Is it hard to do boarder prints on there?

    ReplyDelete