8.17.2010

back home and knit goods to share...


Back in March I started this little wool sweater for Claude... I figured I wouldn't have it finished for months so I made a bigger size and hoped for the best. Well after my little family getaway up north I not only finished this one (which fits but is just slightly too large= perfection!), but I also began a second. The long winter was still in full tilt here last March so logically I choose wool for that sweater - but who wants to knit on wool in the summer? I picked up a few scanes of cotton yarn at the Ben Franklin in Grand Marais (quite possibly my favorite store in all the world) and started to work. This ones coming together quite quickly. It's hard to tell just yet, but I think it's going to need a couple pockets. ohhh knit pockets that sounds really good looken to me.



Want the Pattern? Here's the link to the PDF - Child's Placket-Neck Pullover by Joelle Hoverson of Purl Soho.

3 comments:

  1. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link to the sweater pattern is missing a few digits, so visit this address to get the pdf:

    http://www.purlsoho.com/_gr/our_books/childplacketsweater.pdf

    (Jennifer, if you add "http://" in front of "www.purlsoho.com....", it will work as expected.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather- I've fixed the link in the post so it should work now...

    ReplyDelete