6.15.2010

a change in workshops....

We're switching things up a bit for the Creative Connection- I'll be teaching this "Let there be Peace" Clip Ornament instead of the Wool Felt Pin Cushion class. Sorry to everyone looking forward to the pin cushion workshop, but I think this little birdie will be a great replacement and addition to the list of classes already offered. If you were already signed up for Wool Felt Pin Cushion class someone from the Creative Connection will be contacting you soon with more info.

Ohhhh- and YES! the Sewing Heritage Toys workshop is unchanged.






1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you God! Almost gave me a bit of a heart attack when I saw there was a change! Phewwwww! As you know, I can't wait for the pattern to start sewing for the vintage toys class and also hopefully kits will be available for" let there be peace" kit too! Cant wait ! squeeeee!

    ReplyDelete