4.30.2010

...

In just a few weeks- I'll be teaching a workshop at Bloom hosted by Rose Mille in Stillwater Minnesota, just 40 minutes from Minneapolis/St.Paul ... This workshop will be a fun, open, 3 hour class where we'll make a little pom pom bird and create a personalized shadowbox for her to "nest" in. I love the idea that that we're all surrounded by so much love- so this little bird is nesting "in a family tree". I've written all the names of my loved ones on the leaves of this blooming branch. Come make your own with me on May 22...




Sign up for just my workshop or join in for the weekend and learn from Kaari Meng and Michelle Rose Jorgensen too. This event will be held at Rose Mille- a wonderful shop in the heart of Stillwater... come to create and stay to shop the many many antique shops which line the streets of this charming river town. Check out all the details here.

Ohhh and for everyone who loves fabric, loves to quilt, or just likes to be in the crafting know- The International Quilt Market in Minneapolis is the same weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment