1.22.2010

~ to Benefit Haiti Relief Fund ~


This sweet Rabbit has been in my studio for the last year keeping me company while I work... I'd saved her for myself but in light of all the need and suffering in Haiti I've decided to put her up for Auction on Ebay's Giving Works donating 100% of the final sale to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund. Letting the giving begin!

~ Clara the sweetheart ~
She stands 7.5", Mohair and 100% Wool Felt, Fully Jointed, Glass Eyes, Cotton Dress with Vintage Ribbon, Cotton Skirt, Hand Drawn Paper Valentine, Stuffed with Excelsior (wood shavings), Hand Dyed and Aged. She does stand on her own, but it's a little bit of a balancing act. #1 of 3 - Hand Made by Jennifer Murphy - 2009


If you'd like more photos or would like to bid on this piece,


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jen for offering such a sweetie!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to offer a bear in an auction to sell for Haïti to, and I entered the topic on the site http://masterbearcrafters.ning.com/
    I thought, If all members would sell one off their bears in an organised auction, it would be wonderful, but to my surprise nobody reacted!
    If I organise an auction on my own, nobody would react, because nobody knows me yet in the bear world.
    I wish you a good sale for Haïti! :)

    ReplyDelete