7.01.2013

CHEERIUP



We all move through life making, inventing, and investigating our world... and occasionally a we run into projects and ideas which change everything. My friend Kelly built a willow house in her yard for her little girl, and found the structure's beauty, power, and draw pulled her life into a new direction. Last week she was profiled in the New York Times. I would LOVE one of her CHEERIUP thickets in my yard, but I've begun dreaming of all the places I can put her thicket accessories in my garden and kid's rooms as well.

It's a beautiful and magical world she's created.


2 comments:

  1. Oh I so want one!!! I wish they didn't cost and arm and a leg and something else:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having witnessed the craft and time that goes into them I can totally understand the price... they really are fantastic!

      Delete