9.11.2012

around here...

things are quite good. I'm typing with one hand (a slow and clumsy endeavor - thank goodness for spell check) because as usual I have a very hungry baby on my hands. Vita is growing and eating, and as of yesterday- flashing little smiles our way. Hello Beautiful.

The days are simultaneously flying by and moving at a snails pace- it takes five times as long to do just about anything- get out the door, get dinner made- get dressed! but I have lots of help and we're all adjusting to things remarkably well. Having a baby, this baby, in this house feels like it should have always been this way- I suppose we were just waiting for her time to arrive. I'm very happy she has- and so is her big brother. My oh my, he loves her so.


I know this time is fleeting, so I'm eating it up. Spending my days with Vita, lounging, seeing friends, and caring for our lives which continue with all their demands. One of those being my drive- and desire to always be making- whether for myself, my loved ones, or for my business. These fingers won't stay still....

that said- I've been working on a new project, which I'll write about sometime soon when I actually have two hands,  and maybe a second coffee. But new today- The new Sam the Mouse pattern and supplies are up in the shop! Hurrah!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest post. Judging from the photo, it does seem 'right' that she is in the scene. I just want to hold her, and what a sweet brother; that is love, right there, and it seems he has found the puzzle piece which might have been missing from his 'scene', too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed. I can say as a mother of a grown up child, enjoy every minute, and do not for one second feel guilty about it. All of the memories are so precious, they will sustain you for a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jennifer!! So happy for you and your family! Vita is adorable!

    ReplyDelete